Meet Martijn Aslander. He will shake up your event and leave your audience feeling amazed and inspired.
Martijn Aslander looks at the world through a societal and economical lens. He explains the effects of new technologies on society and the economy. He describes current and future implications of these developments on the networked information society. He is a hands-on inspirator who synthesizes much of what is going on in this world, what visionary authors, scientists and thinkers have to say about this. Martijn merges this into a comprehensible picture of what is going on and what it means for organisations, business models, markets and innovation.
For the audience
The audience will walk away with the following insights:
- Which technological developments are coming our way and how will they impact society, the economy and our lives at large?
- How is bureaucracy slowing down progress and how can we bypass this?
- What is the New Renaissance and what does this mean for organisations and their business models?
Martijn started with public speaking in 1998. He addressed over a thousand lectures in the Netherlands and also performed for international audiences. Among others, he has been on stage for the following clients:
- The Dutch National Police Force
- The Dutch Armed Forces
- Quantified Self Institute
- The Ministry of Social and Economic affairs
- Corporate organisations such as T-Mobile, ING and PWC
Internationally he has worked for the following clients:
- CFO South Africa
- Webber Wentzel
- Biohacking Conference Helsinki